We welcome contributions to this site from Indigenous communities who want to submit their photos/videos/stories or other media about how industry is impacting the sexual and reproductive health of their communities, or how they've used the toolkit to support their resistance efforts.
If you would like to send in a submission to have it featured on the site, please review the information below and send us an email. We will get back to you within a few days to confirm everything before adding it to the site.
Be sure to include the following information in your email:
- Indigenous Community/Nation/Tribe (if applicable)
- Region/Location (i.e. North Dakota, US; Alberta, Canada; Great Lakes, US; Navajo Nation, US; etc.)
- Industry/ies impacting your community (if applicable)
- Comments - please include info on your submissions (byline or name you would like to be credited, medium used, titles of pieces, what inspired you to do/create it)
- Specific impacts on sexual and reproductive health (i.e. miscarriages, reproductive cancers, sexual violence, etc)
Send this information, along with your submission(s) to us by email here.
IMPORTANT: Please understand that by sending in your submission to landbodydefense.org, you are approving the posting of your submission to this website, and are giving Women's Earth Alliance and Native Youth Sexual Health Network permission to repost your submission on their respective social media sites to raise awareness about environmental violence and as it relates to theViolence on the Land, Violence on our Bodies initiative. Neither WEA nor NYSHN will repost your submission without proper credit.